Cetpro Style AMPS is an aqueous solution of an anionic copolymer. It delivers high performance products for hair and skin applications as well as being easy to use and cost effective. It offers high levels of hold and curl retention even in extremely humid climates as well as giving a silky, dry feel to the hair and the skin.
Cetpro Style AMPS is a highly effective curl-retention aid, so is perfect for Hair Styling formulations and is compatible with carbomer for classic gels, non-aerosol pumps and sprays. It has a stringy rheology without the use of additional ingredients making it ideal for Styling Gums, Creams Waxes and Clays.
In shampoos, Cetpro Style AMPS can be used to boost the silkiness and creaminess of the lather.
- High curl and hold retention, even in high-humidity conditions.
- Dry, silky feel to the hair.
- No build-up with easy removal during rinsing.
- Boost foam luxuriousness and silkiness in shampoos and cleansing products.
- Smooth skin feel.
- Easy to use.
- Good compatibility profile (up to pH 12, good alcohol tolerance).
INCI: Methacrylic Acid/Sodium Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulphonate Copolymer