Cellular defence regenerator
PerfectionPeptide P7 is a new biologically active heptapeptide that stimulates the skin’s own self-defense mechanisms against oxidative stress. Our cells respond to oxidative stress generated either internally or externally by activating the transcription factor Nrf2, which is a master switch in the cellular self protection system. However, aging down regulates this natural process.
In unstressed cells, Nrf2 activity is repressed by the Keap1 protein via a specific binding sequence. However, Mibelle Biochemistry has designed a heptapeptide that mimics this binding sequence and in doing so stimulates Nrf2 activity to enhance protection against reactive chemical species. For improved skin uptake, the peptide was incorporated into a soft sphere carrier system based on shea butter.
Claim Ideas for PerfectionPeptide P7
• Activates the skin’s self-protection capacity
• Fights both environmental and chronological aging
• Protects DNA against oxidation
• Neutralizes free radicals and empowers the skin’s own
• DD creams (daily defense)
• Protecting and regenerating skin care
• Age prevention products
• Sun protection
Formulating with PerfectionPeptide P7
• Recommended use level: 2 %
• Incorporation: For cold processes, dissolve
PerfectionPeptide P7 into the aqueous phase.
In hot / cold processes, add during the cooling
phase below 45 °C.
• Thermostability: Temperatures of up to 45 °C for a short
time will not affect the stability of PerfectionPeptide P7.
INCI: Acetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1 (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin
(and) Glycerin (and) Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
(and) Phenethyl Alcohol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and)